Sorry, nothing in cart.
BlueFire 1100 Lumen CREE XM-L2 Professional Diving Flashlight, Bright Submarine Light Scuba Safety Lights Waterproof Underwater Torch for Outdoor Under Water Sports (Yellow)
- Updated CREE XM-L2 Led, Super Bright and More Practical Underwater
- Aluminum Alloy Head and Fluorescence ABS body Design, Waterproof IPX-8, up to underwater 80ft
- 3 Working Modes, two brightness levels, a strobe light
- Lanyard and Hand Strap Included, conveniently carry and use underwater
- Uses a rechargeable 18650 Li-ion battery or three AAA batteries(Not Included)
BlueFire 1100 Lumen CREE XM-L2 Professional Diving Flashlight, Bright LED Submarine Light Scuba Safety Lights Waterproof Underwater Torch (Yellow)
- BlueFire 1100 Lumen Professional CREE XM-L2 Scuba Diving Flashlight Underwater Torch is Super Bright. It is mainly designed for the professional divers or underwater Photographer.
1x 18650 rechargeable battery OR 3 x AAA Batteries( NO battery or chager come with the package)
What is included:
1 x BlueFire Professional Diving Flashlight
1 x Lanyard
1 x Wrist band
1 x Manual
Super Bright CREE XM-L2 White LED
- Updated CREE XM-L2 White LED, Super Bright and More Practical Underwater.
- Max output can reach 1100 lumen, LED runtime can reach 50,000 hours.
- Twist the bottom to the tightest level, you will get the brightest light.
- Twist the bottom to the left a little bit and twist it to the tightest level, you will get a dim light.
- Twist the bottom to the left a little bit and twist it to the tightest level, you will get a strobe light.
- Twist the bottom to the left a little bit and twist it to the tightest level, you will turn off the light.
IPX-8 Waterproof level
- This diving flashlight is very waterproof, its waterproof level is IPX-8, you can take it down to 80 ft underwater.
- Turn on the flashlight before diving(It is much easier to flood water into the flashlight as you couldn’t screw the switch tightly underwater), make sure the flashlight’s head and bottom are screwed tightly in case water floods into the flashlight underwater.
- Clean the flashlight with fresh water after each diving.
- Lubricate the switch and O-rings after each driving.
- Don’t drop the flashlight on the beach, in case the sand go into the switch.
- Take out the battery if you don’t use the flashlight for a long time.
- Full Hermetic Flashlight Head
- Aircraft grade aluminum alloy light cup
- 3 thicken waterproof O-rings on the flashlight head and the bottom
- You can adjust the velcro strap on your wrist, which can keep your hands free.
- There is also a lanyard wrist strap, you can tie it to your waist when you don’t need the light.
- Florescent coloring makes for easy finding.
- You can use it for diving works, Underwater fishing, Salvage operations,Underwater archaeological work, Teaching Scuba diving.
- It is also a perfect flashlight for outdoor activities, Such as fishing, diving, swimming, hiking, sailing, caving, hunting and seeking survival without fear of rainy days.